All items from dorothyperkins.com
A few years ago Dorothy Perkins used to be my first port of call when looking for a new outfit. I still shop there for basics but I'd forgotten how lovely some of their other clothes were!
1. I have been on the search for a skirt like this for years. I love the smart tailored look but I'd dress this down with a breton stripe tee and a statement necklace for date night or drinks with friends.
2. I love polka dots and fit and flare dresses so this dress is the perfect combination. This would look so pretty with a pair of heels for night time.
3. Little dresses that can be thrown on with a leather jacket are one of my wardrobe staples. I'm completely in love with the damask print and the little cap sleeves make this a really flattering piece.
4. These skinnies are definately a wardrobe staple of mine. I always buy Bailey skinnies from Dorothy Perkins. They're a great fit, long lasting and a good price. This is a slightly lighter wash than I'd usually go for but I just love the colour.
5. I'm obsessed with this jacket. Since I spotted it last week it hasn't been far from my thoughts (yes I'm one of these sad people who obsesses over items until they're sitting in my wardrobe). I already own a boucle jacket but this pastel shade is perfect for spring and I know I'd get so much wear out of this.
6. I've been looking for a printed pencil skirt for a little while and I think the print on this one is so gorgeous.
What are you coveting this week?