All items from asos.com
On Friday I was over the moon to discover that I have won the beautiful Sian's giveaway of £75 of ASOS vouchers! This is the first time I've ever won a giveaway and I think I've won the best prize ever! It definately made working all weekend seem a little less evil! I always have a huge wishlist sitting on my asos account and with payday looming and these lovely little vouchers coming into my possession I decided there was no excuse not to post a currently coveting post focused on my favourite retailer asos!
I think over half my wardrobe is made up of Asos clothes now. I love both their Curve range and their straight sized section. No matter what I need an outfit for I know I'll always find one when I search this site.
1. Tank vests are one of my favourite things. They can be worn with jeans (perfect for the casual outfits I seem to be falling too at the moment), tucked into skirts or worn outside of skirts. I love the simplicity of this one and I also love the £12 price tag.
2. Swing dresses are one of my go to items right now and I just love the summery print and colour of this. Grey is one of my favourite colours and this dress will be perfect for summer.
3. Again, cool vests are a staple in my wardrobe and the emo in me will always love anything with skulls on.
4. Smock dresses are my other favourite style of dresses at the moment. I love the relaxed fit and look of this one. I also think a girl can never have enough little black dresses!
5. Since this beautiful top appeared on the site I've been completely in love with it. Peplums are such a pretty style of top and the sheerness and pattern are just so cute.
6 & 7. This printed suit is really not my usual style but I think it's so cool. I'm not so sure I'd be brave enough to rock it together but separately I can think of so many things to pair them with.
8. This is probably my favourite item of them all. I've got my beautiful friend Ashley's birthday coming up (there's to be a bouncy castle...all kinds of fun is going to be had) and I think this would be perfect (weather permitting obviously!). The shape....the print. What's not to love here?
So yeh, that's what I'm going to be spending my giveaway prize (& maybe a little of my hard earned cash) on. What are you loving at the moment?